Click on the Donate button
& select which program or client
you would like to support.
Monthly giving allows you to spread your generosity over small monthly gifts. As a Monthly Supporter, you provide steady funding year-round so we can offer our skilled service dogs and ongoing services to people with disabilities. Your credit card will automatically be charged each month.
Click on the Donate button above and select
Thank you for taking the time to research our organization as a potential benefactor of your year-end giving plan!
It’s your generous donation that allows us to offer our specially trained assistance dogs to people with disabilities including our American Heroes who have selflessly served our country in the military.
Click on the Donate button above and select
"Year End Giving"
Donating items from the Canine Support Teams Amazon Wish List has never been easier! Simply visit our Amazon site and you’re one click away from shipping your donated items directly to Canine Support Teams!
Here is an example of a few of the items we need, feel free to send them directly to us if you prefer not to use amazon.
Dog Supplies (60-80 lbs.)
• Kirkland’s Own Salmon & Baked Potato Food (Costco)
• Kong toys (no Kong filler please)
• Organic treats (no rawhide or bullysticks please)
• Paper towels
• OdoBan Cleanser (Home Depot)
• Shop Towels
• Copy paper (size 8.5 x 11)
• Large business envelopes
• Fastener folders
• Expandable folders
• Luggage tag laminating pouches (Office Depot)
• Office Depot
• Home Depot
Love to shop at Amazon?
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Canine Support Teams whenever you shop on AmazonSmile -
sometimes MORE on special promotions!
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Donating has never been easier, just purchase your Amazon items and Amazon does the rest!
Please make sure to start your Amazon purchases at Smile.Amazon.com !
Just click the link below...
Our annual Graduation Ceremony serves as a symbol of our disabled clients leaving their difficult past behind as they begin their new lives with enhanced mobility, independence, and the unconditional love and companionship that a service dog offers.
Canine Support Teams is also searching for individual and corporate sponsors of this event to help us fund the service dogs in our graduating classes. Thank you for your support!
For individual support;
Click on the Donate button and select
Please Consider including Canine Support Teams in your estate plans!
Whatever your stage of life, and whatever your family and financial picture, there are flexible ways to plan a gift that can make you proud to leave a legacy that will change the lives of the people and dogs taht are served by Canine Support Teams.
Please consult your financial advisor to help you understand how to make gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts and other estate plans tools.
Additionally, we are honored to take donations in memory of a loved one (people, pets and Service dogs alike) Click on this link "In Loving Memory" to honor your loved ones with a donation. Please contact our office at 951-301-3625 for assistance.
Donating your vehicle, whether it runs or not,
goes a long way in helping Canine Support Teams.
Your contribution gives you a tax deduction,
and helps us help others.
• Does my car have to be running? Not always. It does have to have an engine and be tow-able. Sometimes if the cost to transport a
vehicle will cost more than what it will bring at auction, it may be declined.
• Does my car have to pass smog inspection? No, we can accept it without a smog certificate.
• Does my car have to be registered? No, but you must be the legal titleholder and be able to show proof of a clear title.
• What if I lost the title? Our driver can provide you with a duplicate title form to sign.
• What kind of paperwork will I receive? You will receive a tow receipt when the vehicle is picked up. Thirty days after the vehicle is sold, you will receive an acknowledgment. If your vehicle sells for OVER $500 you will receive IRS Form 1098 B & C.
• How much can I take for my donation? If the value of the vehicle is over $500, the taxpayer is limited to deduct the amount for which the vehicle sold. In such a case you will receive a Form 1098 B & C within 30 days of sale. If the vehicle sells for under $500 you will not receive IRS forms as you are not required to file them for vehicle donations up to $500. Please consult your tax advisor to determine your benefit or for additional information. Visit the IRS website at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-05-44.pdf
• What will happen to my vehicle? Your vehicle will be picked up by one of our courteous drivers and sold at auction. Cars are usually sold within 30 days of pick up. Some vehicles may take longer.
• Is there a tow fee? No. If you are out of our towing range, we can offer you the option to drop the vehicle off at our auction house at your convenience.
• Are all cars sold at auction? No. Occasionally, cars, which are too old sell at auction, are sold for scrap metal.
• Will I be notified when it sells? Yes. If the vehicle sells for over $500 you will receive IRS Form 1098 B & C. If not, you will simply receive an acknowledgment as required by the IRS.
• How soon can my vehicle be picked up? Vehicles are picked up at a time that is convenient for you. Sometimes appointments can be made the same day you call, and some Saturday appointments are available. Call our representative to find out what times are available in your neighborhood.
• What vehicles do you accept? We take, boats (if they are on a trailer and are in sellable condition), motor homes (if they are running), trucks, motorcycles (if they are operational), farm equipment, and recreational vehicles such as snowmobiles, jet skis, etc.) Call our representative at 877-411-DONATE (3662) to find out if your vehicle qualifies.
• Why donate? There are several great reasons, like:
Canine Support Teams, Inc
26500 Scott Rd
Menifee, CA 92584
PO Box 891767
Temecula, CA 92589-1767
Phone: 951 301-3625 951 301-3625
Fax: 951 301-3605