Canine Support Teams loves helping others and making people’s lives
A lot of work goes into what we do, and assistance is always welcome.
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out the web form below.
All volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Canine Support Teams is presently searching for volunteers in the following areas:
- Cleaning/Organization – We could use some help organizing our supply storage units and hauling away items to be
discarded. This volunteer opportunity is available weekdays only.
- Sewing - we always need repairs vests/jackets, sewing on patches, and replacment of "Puppy Capes"
- Photography and Videography
- Graphic Design - help with artwork for programs, flyers,
- Fundraising - be an ambassador in your network! Take up a collection, host a fundrasing activity, collect IN-KIND
donations for both dog care, and raffle baskets for our special events.
- Special Events (Granduation, Fundraisers) Assist with registrations, preparing programs, event set-up &
- Office/Administrative – Do you love filing? data entry? answering phones during busy times? This volunteer
opportunity is available on weekdays only.
- Community Outreach – CST is always looking for volunteers to support our community outreach efforts. Volunteers for
community outreach must demonstrate knowledge about Canine Support Teams'mission and programs. Volunteer activities include working in the information booth at various community events - usually on
weekends. Community Outreach volunteers are needed on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
- Catering* - for Team Trainings, Appreciation
celebrations, Special Events
- Grooming* - we have oodles of poodles and doodles that require regular grooming
during their training period.
- Landscaping/Beautification* – We always
appreciate help with landscaping and beautifying our outdoor property. Hauling away debris, too!
(*Due to liability restrictions,
volunteers must be
licensed, bonded, insured professionals)
We're sorry; due to the highly specialized handling and training of our working and future Service Dogs, we do not have
volunteer opportunities to work with CST dogs apart from Puppy Raising. If you love dogs, please consider being a volunteer Puppy Raiser.
If you are interested in Volunteering with us, please complete the application below. For more
information about our volunteer opportunities,
call our office at (951) 301-3625.