Canine Support Teams loves helping others and making people’s lives
A lot of work goes into what we do, and assistance is always welcome.
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out the web form below.
All volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Canine Support Teams is presently searching for volunteers in the following areas:
- Landscaping/Beautification – We always need help with landscaping and beautifying our outdoor property. All volunteers must be at
least 18 years old.
- Cleaning/Organization – We could use some help organizing our supply storage units and hauling away items to be discarded. This volunteer opportunity
is available weekdays only.
- Office/Administrative – Do you love to do filing or data entry or answer phones during busy times? This volunteer opportunity is available on
- Community Outreach – CST is always looking for volunteers to support our community outreach efforts. Volunteers for community outreach must
demonstrate knowledge about Canine Support Teams'mission and programs. Volunteer activities include working in the information booth at various community events - usually on weekends. Community
Outreach volunteers are needed on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
- We're sorry; due to the highly specialized handling and training of our working and future Service Dogs, we do not have
volunteer opportunities to work with CST dogs apart from Puppy Raising. If you love dogs, please consider being a volunteer Puppy Raiser.
If you are interested in Volunteering with us, please complete the application below. For more information about our
volunteer opportunities, call our office at (951) 301-3625.